Local News

Help for Rural Restaurants

(St. Joseph County, IN) - Restaurants in some unincorporated local areas can get a shot in the arm financially.


The South Bend Chamber of Commerce and St. Joseph County government are offering grants up to $2000 for qualifying rural eateries.  The goal is to support restaurants in outlying areas that might not have received as much support during the pandemic.  Such areas include New Carlisle, North Liberty, and Walkerton, among others.


To qualify, restaurants or bars in those areas must have been open through most of 2020 and have a valid county food permit.  The application can be found online at http://sjcindiana.com/igr

Weather Center

High School Scoreboard

Sports Scores