Alexandria Moulding, 4747 West State Road 2 in La Porte, is hiring for manufacturing and warehouse distribution.
They are looking for motivated individuals for all four shifts, and how does a $1,000 sign-on bonus sound?
Stop by Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Benefits included are Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, and don't forget the $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Alpha Baking Company, located at 360 N. Fail Road, in LaPorte is looking for Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Starting wage is $17.79 per hour.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment testing. Employees will learn different jobs on a production line. Need to be dependable, detail oriented and ready to work in a fast paced environment.
Apply on-line at www.alphabaking.com/careers
Alpha Baking Company, Inc., a national distributor of breads, rolls and buns, as well as sweet goods, was founded in 1979. Headquartered in Chicago, Alpha Baking has three production plants in Illinois and others in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Alpha Baking’s retail brands include S. Rosen’s, MaryAnn, Natural Ovens Bakery, Kreamo, and Golden Hearth, with additional product sold under private label agreements and the Alpha Baking foodservice brand. Our broad array of products can be found in national restaurant chains, quick service restaurants, schools, institutions, major league sports franchises, national grocery chains and independent grocery stores.
American Licorice, located at 1914 Happiness Way in La Porte, is growing and looking to add production associates to their team!
As a production associate, you will contribute to the general manufacturing, production, and packaging of candy.
To apply for this position, go to Americanlicorice.com/in/careers or contact Erica at 219-336-4552.
Compensation starts at $16.49 an hour for first shift and $18.55 an hour for second shift.
Howmet Aerospace is ramping up for a comeback in LaPorte with open interviews being held May 12th and May 19th!!
We are seeking candidates for employment in a variety of production, maintenance tech, and welder positions with the potential for new hires to earn a $1,000 retainment bonus after six months!
We are a state-of-the-art facility producing engine parts for the commercial aerospace, defense, and space industries!
Open interviews will be held May 12th and 19th from 7am – 9am and 2pm – 4pm CST. Park and enter the facility using the Boyd Boulevard entrance across from Wal-Mart.
Howmet Aerospace – Where your career takes flight!
MAINTENANCE JOB POSTING:
Lewis Bakeries was founded in 1925 and is one of the few remaining independent bakeries in the Midwest. Our team is devoted to producing high quality products including Bunny Bread, Lewis ½ Loaf, Healthy Life, Sunbeam, and Hartford Farms, to name a few.
The LaPorte, Indiana bakery is interested in qualified Maintenance Technician candidates to complete our team with a new starting rate of $26.60/hour.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventable maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to all production equipment and assist with facility maintenance, which includes pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical and PLCs while maintaining a safe working environment.
· Troubleshoot and repair packaging, conveyors, ovens, boilers, refrigeration and related bakery machinery.
· Perform repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, PLC, bakery machinery and equipment.
· Ability to set-up all general machines and supporting equipment as assigned. Equipment includes, but is not limited to, wrapping machines, natural gas fired furnaces, gas fryers, dough mixers, batching and scaling systems, boilers, freezers and Conveyor systems etc.
· Perform routine set-up and maintenance work as required.
· Work safely and maintain sanitary work environment.
· Ensure all equipment is operational and OSHA compliant
· Perform facility maintenance including inside and outside areas.
· Troubleshooting activities related to equipment failures, reliability, throughput, quality problems or environmental exceedances.
· Other maintenance and job requirements as needed
· 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery, preferably bakery equipment
· Experience working safely with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, Conveyors, refrigeration, boilers and electronics
· Knowledgeable in preventative/predictive maintenance procedures
· Must be able to work any shift required to meet production and facility demands including weekends
· Ability to work with minimal supervision but also able to work as a team
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Valid driver’s license and be forklift certified after orientation
· Proven experience with Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
· Personal tools required
· Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
Lewis Bakeries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive pay based on experience and low cost benefits including medical, dental, disability, life insurance and retirement plans.
PRODUCTION JOB POSTING:
To be considered, please stop by our Application Box located at 800 Boyd Boulevard to pick up and drop off applications 24/7.
Lewis Bakeries located in LaPorte, IN is hiring at our bakery!
As a Production employee, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining the continual running of machines and equipment, while also adhering to workplace safety, food safety and product quality guidelines.
· Full-Time with lots of opportunity for Overtime!
· New employees begin in Production as a Floater, earning $19.05/hour.
· Most competitive benefits package in the area: Blue Cross & Shield Medical, Dental, Disability & Retirement options... all for $33.50 a week employee only, and $43.00 a week for family!!
· The bakery operates 24 hours, 6 days a week including every Saturday and Sunday. The bakery down day is Friday. You must be flexible with your shift availability until either placed on an open job/shift once qualified or when seniority grants a preferred shift. We pay $0.50 shift premiums!
· Typical shifts are 8-12 hour days.
· Physical requirements include repetitive lifting/stacking up to 25lbs overhead , pushing/pulling heavy carts of materials, lifting 50lbs of ingredients and other physical labor as needed.
Must be able to work in hot or cold conditions as some areas of the plant can be hotter than others, especially in the summer.
All candidates must successfully pass pre-employment steps including background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.05 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
MESSER NORTH AMERICA
How far do you want your career to go? At Messer, we can go far together. We have immediate openings for both Class A CDL Tanker Drivers and Diesel Mechanics! Messer is located in La Porte, 3 miles North of US-20 on Hwy-39. Messer offers flexible schedules, shift premiums, excellent benefits including full health insurance, 401K with company match and much more!
NEEDED - CLASS A CDL TANKER DRIVERS: As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you’ll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Drivers have the opportunity to make between $85,000 to $115,000 per year plus shift differentials. Plus, a $5,000 sign on bonus!! Minimum of 12 months experience & tanker endorsement required for the Driver openings. Follow the link below for more information and to apply:
NEEDED - ENTRY LEVEL DIESEL MECHANICS: As one of our Truck Mechanics, you will perform all routine, preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance of Messer commercial motor vehicles. You will assist regional maintenance teams with new technology or equipment installation and ongoing support. A $2,000 sign on bonus is being offered. Pay range is $25 to $30 per hour, paid weekly. Follow the link below for more information and to apply:
Apply online or call to schedule an interview at 866-545-4031. What are you waiting for? Messer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AVAILABLE: SUMMER INTERNSHIP POSITION
96.7 The Eagle | Rock 106.5 La Porte, IN | HometownNewsNow.com
Spoon River Media, LLC is seeking Summer Interns for 96.7 The Eagle, Rock 106.5 and HometownNewsNow.com in our La Porte office. Our Internship program is designed to provide hands on exposure to those interested in careers in media, radio, and/or News. All Summer Interns will be asked to represent the stations in public by providing assistance with station promotions and events. Then we invite you to explore your area(s) of interest, whether it be News, Production, On-Air, Sports, Graphic Design, or working with our Website. Must be a College or High School student to participate. Interested? Please make you’re interest known by emailing email@example.com.
AVAILABLE: PART TIME ON-AIR AND PROMOTIONS POSITION
96.7 The Eagle | Rock 106.5 La Porte, IN
Spoon River Media, LLC is seeking a part time On-Air Personality for La Porte County’s most listened to radio station, 96.7 The Eagle. Previous On-Air experience is preferred, however we will train you if you’re the right person for the position. The ideal candidate for this position would have great charisma, good story telling skills, is an independent thinker, has a magnetic personality, has basic computer skills, and someone who generally likes being around people. Your On-Air responsibilities would include at least two air shifts weekly, occasional fill-in for vacationing air staff on 96.7 The Eagle and Rock 106.5, and voiceover for commercials/promos. In addition to regular On-Air responsibilities, you would assist and represent the station at station promotions and community events and eventually as a talent for remote broadcasts. Weekly hours will be generally flexible and could range between 3 and 15 hours per week, depending on the needs of the station and your availability.
To be considered for the part time On-Air and Promotions position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
AVAILABLE: FULL TIME ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION
96.7 The Eagle | Rock 106.5 | HometownNewsNow.com
La Porte, IN
Spoon River Media, LLC is seeking a full time, experienced sales professional to represent La Porte County’s largest media outlet. If you’re outgoing, creative, self-motivated, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated, have sales experience and reliable transportation, then we’d like to talk to you about joining Spoon River Media. Prior media or business to business sales experience is preferred, but not required. As a member of the Spoon River Media team, you’d be responsible for building and managing a client list, primarily by developing relationships with the business community inside and surrounding La Porte County, IN.
As an Account Manager, your daily responsibilities would include:
To be considered for the Account Manager position, please email your resume and a paragraph about why you believe this job would be a good fit for you, to email@example.com.
Spoon River Media, LLC is a locally operated company that is focused on providing programming that is LOCAL, ENGAGING, and for the BENEFIT of the communities we serve. Spoon River Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.