(LAPORTE, IN) -- In this episode of SOUND OFF, John Boyd talks about his time as LaPorte County Sheriff. Sheriff Boyd was elected for his first time in 2014 and a second term in 2018.
The conversation included these topics:
- COVID-19 in the jail
- Endorsing a future successor
- The difference between Amber Alerts and Silver Alerts
- Notifying the community about crimes in certain areas
- License plate reader cameras
- The crosswalk on Pine Lake Avenue
- ...and more.
Listen to the full episode below:
CREDITS: Dennis Siddall (Producer), Jeff Wuggazer (Editor), Nate Loucks (Host), John Boyd (Guest)
SOUND OFF is a community conversation show that airs every Monday and Friday on 96.7 the Eagle in LaPorte County, Indiana. SOUND OFF is a Spoon River Media production.