What office are you running for? U.S. Representative - Indiana Congressional District 1
What political party are you affiliated with? Republican Party
What is your education?
- La Porte High School;
- Purdue University - Bachelors in Political Science;
- George Washington University - Master's in Legislative Affairs
?What is your occupation?
- Founding Director of the Center for Talent and Opportunity at the Sagamore Institute
What is your candidate platform?
1st District voters are angry, disgusted, and disillusioned with Washington. Citizens feel like they have no role in a government that has gotten too big and plays an ever-growing role in our lives, decisions, and opportunities. We feel it when we check out at the grocery store, when we fill up at the pump, and when we experience the consequences of illegal drugs coming to our communities through an open border. I will fight for ideas that put workers and families first, champion economic innovation, celebrate the dignity of work and earned success, prioritize a strong national defense, safeguard families' rights in their children's education, and protect the unborn.
Give three reasons why voters should consider you this election.
- I've stood the watch to support and defend the Constitution and understand the sacrifices we ask of our men and women in uniform and their families. I'm now asking for your vote to send me to Washington to fight to secure our rights and the liberties that allow our communities to thrive.
- As a mayor and leader in state government, I've worked closely with leaders across the Region, state, country, and globe to help businesses create new jobs and ensure Hoosier students and adults connect with the opportunity they provide.
- I've taken on tough challenges all my life and have a proven record of results of fighting against harmful policies and a status quo mentality to energize diverse teams in a common mission that serves our communities and causes higher than ourselves.
Is there anything else you’d like voters to know about you?
As a life-long Cubs fan and recent Ironman, I know what it takes to develop the grit and hope required for believing and winning tough battles. I am asking not just for votes, but the teamwork of Region Hoosiers to believe and join me in bringing forward a new day for Northwest Indiana and our country.