Candidate Website: votelucas.com
What office are you running for?
U.S. House of Representatives - Indiana District 1
What political party are you affiliated with? Republican Party
What is your education?
- MBA - Purdue Northwest University
- Bachelors of Science - Finance - DePaul University
What is your occupation? IBM - Engagement Lead, software delivery
What is your candidate platform?
- Term Limits - I am not a career politician.
- Lifetime ban on myself and all family members from becoming lobbyists. I am not seeking any personal financial gain.
- I am not accepting any donations. You should donate your money to charities and the poor. They are the ones that need money, not politicians.
Give three reasons why voters should consider you this election.
- Only candidate not running to advance my political career.
- Passionate about term limits to end career politician/lobbyist cycle.
- Educate voters and focus on the national debt. ($30 trillion)
Is there anything else you'd like voters to know about you? I grew up on the southside of Chicago. My family moved to Northwest Indiana seventeen years ago.